Performance Productivity Study
Mandate of the Research
Enable participating firms to have meaningful external performance yardsticks, tailor-made to firms’ own business strategy, for comparison by collecting and presenting proprietary performance /productivity information from both financial and human capital perspectives
Objectives of the Research
- Assist firm in assessing performance at the firm-wide and business levels against the competitive peer group.
- Enable firm to determine which performance metrics should be given the most emphasis for the whole firm and individual business/support units during business strategy planning.
- Provide objective information for adjusting firm-wide/business/infrastructure compensation level/payout to reinforce “pay for performance” culture.
Firm-wide & Individual Business Unit/Function Coverage
We plan to collect selected financial and human capital data at firm-wide as well as the following individual business/function areas:
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Banking
- Commercial Banking
- Transaction Banking
- Consumer Banking
- Asset/Liability Management
- Fixed Income Sales& Trading
- Equity Sales& Trading
- Retail Brokerage
- Private Banking
- Asset Management
- Suppport Functions(which can be further Broken down into individual functions